1. What curse word do you use the most?
Did this already, Damnit!
2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope but I'd like one!
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?
I just got a myspace & I only have a top 3 so far! I would have to say my daughter
4. What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:15 am on work days, I use no alarm on my days off, that's what the kids are for!
5. What color is your room?
Pink rose wallpaper which was there when I moved in.
6. Flip flops or sneakers?
Flip Flops because they're easier to take off so I can be barefoot which is my true preference
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it every time.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Carribiean 2.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, most do.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, lost a Mother's helper job when I was 14 because they thought I was lazy
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
If you call Valerian root medication. it certainly helps me sleep though!
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Living room: Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes,
Kitchen: Limp Bizkit, Chocolate Starfish
Car: Audioslave Out of Exile
Computer Hard drive Bruce Springsteen Born in the USA
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I think the Fact that one of my co-workers called in sick when she was just not into going to work was a secret, I did the same & I kept her secret too!
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey?
16. Who was the last person to call you?
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I doubt it, but they might, I don't really think I'm on anybody's radar enough to be discussed behind my back, after all I never do anything but go online, watch tv, hang out with my kids, garden & read,
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Anytime they were on, there was no cartoon channels when I was a kid, they were only on saturday morning & on a couple of fuzzy uhf channels on weekday afternoons.
19. How many siblings do you have?
1. a brother, deceased.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
I'm shy around everyone I haven't known for at least 6 months! Though I do have occasional outbursts of outgoing-ness.
21. What movie do you know every line to?
At Close Range
22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Now Just a Rush shirt from 1995, I used to have a huge collection as a teenager, I lived in them.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Depending on my mood Italian or Bleu Cheese.
24. Do you read for fun?
All the Time!
25. Do you cry a lot?
Nope but I used to, Now I strive not to cry & fail to understand people who like movies & tv shows which make them cry, I try to avoid those shows.
26. Who was the last person to text message you?
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
Sure, who's paying? No really, I'd love a pretty Rose tattoo, I have 3 which I did myself & I'm curious as to wether the professional ones hurt as much as the homemade.
29. What is the weather like?
Right now Warm & Dark
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Probably Not but it would depend on their personality
31. Is sex before marriage wrong?
Heck, I think Marriage is wrong!
( I like sex pretty well though- when I can remember what it is!)
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
When we went to MA on Vacation
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Nine, though I've found I can do it on 6 as long as I only do it 1 day & get the full 9 the next night.
34. Are you in love or lust?
35. Are your days full and fast-paced?
That's debatable, work is always fast paced but not in a good way!
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
yes, & the sugar & carbs, but I don't always listen to it.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Very picky just lately
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope, but I have been to riverside park in Agawam Mass before it was a six flags!
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Depends on the person, I think I tend to prefer men to talk to because we don't have to get all in depth on our emotions, we can just have a conversation.
41. Do you like cottage cheese?
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Lately I sleep sitting up to aid my lungs in staying clear, about 3 am I roll onto my side though & alternate sides the rest of the night.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Yes, I lost because I didn't check it often enough, I've bought 2 cell phones thry the buy it now setup & the first was ok, 16 is still using it, the other was a crock, it was supposed to be the right company but wouldn't work right, it just roamed & roamed & roamed.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
I used to but now I just want it over, unless it's my kids. I figured out that guys just want to do the hug thing so they can feel your boobs too which soured it for me a little.
45. What is your favorite TV show?
Don't have one, well, maybe Hexed on BBC.
46. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
47. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
in July before leaving on vacation July 10-25
48. What one thing do you wish you had?
Unlimited Cash, (it says 1 'thing' If it had said 1 feeling I'd have said love but it says THING)
49. Favorite lyrics?
It depends on the occasion... Just now: "hate me today, hate me for always so you can finaly see what's good for you" from Blue October's Hate me.
Because that's how I have to feel about an awful lot of people in my past & it is a hard thing to do but I know they're toxic.
Posted by Becky
at 12:01 AM EDT