Topic: Stuff & Nonsense
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
I was able to Cut my sugar intake (for maybe, 8 of 12 months)
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for
I made No resolutions in 2006, I'm going to resolve to do better with my attendance at work this year,
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really, my ex-aunt did in February, I saw the little one for the first time Christmas eve.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Oh yeah, sure.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Money, Time, Patientice
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Easter, whenever that was in April, because of the ex's visit, it's always odd seeing him & now even odder since he has a new family now.
December 14th when my grandmother died, very odd, I didn't want to go to work, I could feel something was wrong, I just didn't know what.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not losing my Job yet.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to keep my patientice. Both at home & at work.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
I would say the plumbers services!
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Miss 16 with her all a's & b's this semester in 11th grade, lets hope the second semester is as good, (not holding my breath, Chemistry & Algebra 2 are in the mix)
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
Our President, Rumsfeld, et al.
13. What song will always remind you of 2006
Hate Me by Blue October
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Slept...lol, just kidding, spent time with my kids, though we did most of the things we like to do this year, except going camping....
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Complaining, Feeling stressed.
16. Did you fall in love in 2006
With my blog
17. What was your favorite TV program?
18. What was the best book you read?
Too Many to list, maybe Davinci Code since I didn't expect to like it.
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
Well, more money of course!
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006
What fashion concept? ok here goes: If it fits & isn't stained or made of really nasty polyester I'll wear it.
21. What kept you sane?
St Johns wort of course, that & liberal applications of sleep.
22. Who did you miss?
Since my grandmother just died, I can't say her really. I guess it would have to still be my brother. He's been dead 17 years but I never stop wondering what his take on current events, my kids, music etc. would have been, I think, because we were homeschooled & spent inordinate amounts of time together that its more like missing a best friend in a lot of ways.
23. Who was the best new person you met?
Both of the people who came to mind I technically met in october of 2005 so they don't really count. lets say Terrence from work since I got to know him more over this year even if I did meet him in 2005.
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2006
Get everything in writing beforehand.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Heartless challenge, Pick your path & I'll pray... (no one said it had to be a current song!)