Topic: Stuff & Nonsense
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Only at Rock Concerts they do a pat down most times
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters ?
3. When was the last time you've been sledding?
A few years ago. we get so little snow & it never lasts long, probably winter of 97.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone has it's benefits, like the middle of the bed. It took me almost 2 years to get used to it though.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Carmen Electra or Jenna Jameson?
? Carmen Electra can at least talk so that's something right?
9. Do you totally dislike someone right now?
Hmm, do I have to actually know them to dislike them? I can think of a few people who I have talked with on the phone at work who were really uneccesarily rude & unpleasant that I dislike.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes- played with my father & brother for years.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, many times, this past weekend felt like 48 hours straight, I slept about an hour on friday night 3 hours saturday night & 3 hours in the car on the way home. All of that 'sleep' was a light doze at best.
12. Have you ever cheated on a test?
13. Who was your first crush?
Jonathan Hall from sunday school
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around would you run a red light?
Yep- been there done that.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, a few.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
well I hate baseball so my answer has no real meaning, I was brought up by my mother & grandmother to like the yankess, but my father was a redsox fan & I find myself rooting for them in his memory if you can call it rooting when I happen to be in the breakroom at work & see the scores on tv as I'm sitting there & I am pleased it the sox are doing well- that's as far as it ever goes for me I'm afraid.
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Oh yes, too many times to count
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I only dream vividly for about a week each month, right around the new moon for some reason & that's about the only time I remember the dreams.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I laugh like that with the kids all the time.
20. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles?
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Here Comes the Sun
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
my shoulder hurts & I want it to stop permanently.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yeah, it's happened to me.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
not a clue.
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Only in the daylight when the cops can see me, (they're trying to make it legal for them to stop you in Virginia just for not having the seatbelt on)
25. What talent do you wish you had?
I bet my kids would prefer that I could sing. for my own personal preference some convenient esp would do nicely.
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
I rolled a mercedes at 19, if it had been any other car I would've been dead.
28. What do you wear to sleep?
Nightgowns, My ex insisted I start when my son was born becuase he thought it would be bad for the boy to chance seeing his mother naked & I got in the habit & haven't stopped.
I've been left, I'm on the political left. I'm not a lefty though with my right shoulder in pain I'm using my left hand a lot right now.
30. Does size matter?
My feet are at the outer limit of womens shoe sizes, in that case size matters incredibly. My dress size matters it's too large.
32. Rock or Rap?
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not currently but I did a few weekends ago!
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Probably as a teenager, I'm more of a steering wheel singer though.
36. What food do you find disgusting?
37. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not friends, aquaintances & co-workers though, watch out!
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Not really, I don't much stand up at all, I'm pretty shy.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
41. Who was the last person you slow danced with?
Well, I got married in 1993, my kids tell me on the video tape of the reception has us dancing, I guess that would be the last time.
42. Do you own any stuffed animals?
A snoopy which was 10's when she was a baby & a worn out stuffed dog which I had when I was a baby.
43. When was the last time you tripped?
Just the other day going into work (I'm assuming we're using the proper usage of the word, the improper would take me back to 1987)
44. Do you have a major crush on anyone?
Nope, but I have a couple of smiling nods I enjoy every day I work.
46. Do you miss someone right now?
Miss all my friends & family in Mass, Miss in the glad he's not here way, the ex.