Topic: Stuff & Nonsense
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:35
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither, Emeralds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Yeah, right. It might have been What Dreams May Come & I still owe the ex a movie because I told him if he didn't like it I'd treat him to annother movie later to make up for it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Medium
5. What did you have for breakfast? a soy protein shake
6. What is your middle name? Carleton
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What food do you dislike? Peanut Butter
9. Favorite chips? No Chips, Barbara's cheese puffs, jalapeno
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Audioslave's first
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
12. What characteristics do you despise? Lying, Cheating, Insincerity & Snottyness
13. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy Nightgowns
14.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? UK
15. What color is your bathroom? Mauve
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Stuff that fits, no brand
17. Where would you retire? Right here where I am
18. Favorite time of day? Evening to Late night
19. Where were you born? Melrose Wakefield Hospital, Melrose Mass
20. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey
22. Person you expect to send this back first? Since it's going on my blog I'd like to get links to anyone who does it.
23. What laundry detergent do you use? Purex= Cheap
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, Diet Coke
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl
26. What size shoe do you wear? 10
27. Do you have pets? A Cat Who is evil & psychotic
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? The Ex is Gone! Bad news: he says he's coming back for Xmas
29. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? A Teacher or a Farmers Wife
30. Favorite Candy Bar? Pepermint Patty
31. What is your favorite childhood memory? Too many to list I remember having a lot of fun out in the woods behind my house though
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Dunkin Donuts counter girl, waitress in a seafood resturant, ran fresh fish counter at same seafood resturant, cashier in multiple stores, pizza & grill cook, stitcher in line at clothing factory, inspector of clothes at clothing factory, housekeeper in nursing home, library support staff, tech support/customer service rep inbound calls.
33. What color underwear are you wearing? underwear? yeah, right.
34. Nicknames? Becky, Beckles, Rebecky, Beckala
35. Piercing? Ears only so far
37. Ever been to Africa? Nope but I have hopes
38. Ever been toilet papering? No, But I'm closely related to someone who has!
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
40. Been in a car accident? Yes
41. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
42. Favorite day of the week? Any Day I don't work (Saturday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
41. Favorite restaurant? Kabukis or El Grande Rodeo (or in New England: Markeys, Themis, Aris)
44. Favorite flower? Most but especially Peonys, Irises, Daffodils,
45. Favorite ice cream? New york fudge brownie. by Ben & Jerrys
46. Disney or Warner Brothers? to watch, warner brothers, never been to either theme park though so I couldn't say
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Pretty sick of all of them
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once because the guy was a sexist pig & told me women shouldn't trouble themselves with stick shift cars! (that's all my parents had so I didn't have much choice)
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? This was not an email, but my last email was from My Mother
Where are questions 51 & 52???
53. Bedtime? 1130 on work nights, 1 or 2 am on nights I don't have to get up early after
54.Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I couldn't say
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Chrissy & Samantha & my kids
56. Ford or Chevy? Ford
57. What are you listening to right now? My kids playing some odd Polly Pocket/Spiderman legos fusion game. (not as weird as the Thomas the Tank Engine/Barbie one though, let me tell you...)
58. What is your favorite color? Teal, aquamarine, & most shades of green & blue
59. Lake, Ocean, River? To Swim in? what are we looking for here? I like them all.
60. How many tattoos do you have? 3. all hand done by me.
61. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? A little birdie told me dinosaurs had eggs before chickens
63. Favorite Cocktail? Blue Motorcycle
64. Where would you go for a girl's weekend get-a-way? Have no idea
65. What would you do if you had to select another career? Pick something less stressful...ha ha.
66. Republican or Democrat? Democrat/independent
67. Favorite Family Vacation? Massachusetts in the summer
68. All Time Favorite Concert? HMMM it would have to be Rush at the Fleet Center in 1996 (or maybe that was 95? the ex couldn't remember what year it was either so I don't feel so bad)
Posted by Becky at 10:53 AM EDT